ARIZONA COUNTY DIRECTORS
OF ENVIRONMENTAL HEALTH SERVICES ASSOCIATION
About Southwest Conference
ACDEHSA hosts a conference every year to provide educational opportunities for environmental health professionals. The Onsite Wastewater Conference is held on even years and the Environmental Health Conference is held on odd years.
Why the conference:
The guiding purpose of the conferences are to provide professionals in all wastewater and environmental health disciplines a regular forum to:
• Keep abreast of the latest research
• Keep abreast of the latest technology
• Stay in touch with National/Regional topics that are or will affect the industry
• Hear challenging or conceptually expanding discussions
• Meet, stay in touch with and hear nationally prominent industry professionals
• See products displayed/demonstrated and meet representatives
• Expand Networking options
Coupled with PRE and POST Conference Education Opportunities and CEU’s.
ACDEHSA members are responsible for directing county environmental health or public health services programs delegated by Arizona Department of Health Services and the Arizona Department of Environmental Quality.
Major areas of involvement include food service, public accommodations and pool safety; on-site wastewater system approval and oversight; air and water quality; vectorborne & zoonotic disease control; and environmental nuisance abatement.